Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm exhausted.

There will probably be no pictures today. I am too tired to even find them.

We took our first trip to Branson over the weekend. We were actually supposed to take this trip last year, but my oh-so-graceful self broke my ankle a few days before and we had to cancel. So I was determined to go this summer! Justin was actually able to request the weekend off, whoohoo!

So yeah. Now we are home, and I am exhausted. I can barely remember all we did, it went so fast! And my house is a disaster, suitcases need to be unpacked, laundry needs to be done. And, the first day of school is quickly approaching. Pre-k for Jaycee, and Mother's day out for Jos. They both still need a few things to get started, and we have orientations etc. coming up. Oh, and MOPs stuff I need to get taken care of! So, I need to drag my exhausted stiff and achy butt up off this chair and get some work done! Soon, I'll be back with a full vacation post.




Ok, just a couple pictures to hold you over :)




The girls in the stroller shoppin at the outlets. The sun was in their eyes and they did not like it! I love this sit n stand stroller by the way.

In the candy store of the hotel.

Love to all-Jasmin

No comments: