Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

On the big steps at the rock gym


Jos playin ball


Jaycee with a ball



Jos and her great-grandpa




On the front porch at moms house



In mom's living room, I was trying to get a good shot!



With their great-grannie





With my mom- Rara






I better get a good post in for Thanksgiving, before all of the Christmas craziness really sets in!

We had a great Thanksgiving. Ours started the Wednesday night before, as we have so much family that we have to spread holidays out over a few days! Our first meal was at mom's house with mom, bob, grannie, Jordan, gidget, and the 4 of us. Mom and I both cooked some and we got some smoked turkeys. It was wonderful! It was nice to just relax and enjoy my family.


Thursday for lunch we went to the rock gym on the school campus to have thanksgiving with the Bridges'. We are so blessed to be a part of this wonderful family. Talk about some awesome food! The girls had a blast running around the gym and playing with the other kids. We left there and headed to Birta to see my dad and family. We had some more yummy food, and good visiting with family. I seriously love this holiday. I mean, what could be better than just sitting around eating delicious food and enjoying each other?

Oh, yeah, and shopping. That's another good thing, hah! I was able to talk my brother's girlfriend in to coming shopping with me. We hit toys r us at 9:30 thurs night and shopped untill 8am friday morning! Than that afternoon we put up our christmas decorations, and Justins mom and family arrived from texas to spend some time with us.


I am so thankful for all of the wonderful family I have. Without them, I don't know where I would be. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and 2 gorgeous healthy children. I am thankful that my health isn't any worse than it is. I am thankful for a roof over my head and a car to drive (no matter how humble and un-impressive they are ;) ) I am thankful that Justin and I both have jobs, and that I happen to love mine! I am thankful for all of the adorable little faces I get to see twice a week at MDO. I am thankful for a church home full of loving and caring people. I am thankful to live in a country where I can choose to attend this church.

To some it may look like we don't have much, and by a lot of standards we don't! But we have the most important things, that's for sure!




















No comments: