Monday, September 20, 2010

Hi ho, hi ho....

What a whirlwind life has been lately. I had gotten so used to lazy days with my kids being norm. Now they are rare! In fact I think there have been none since school started. But a full life is a blessing, even though it's exhausting!


Random thoughts from my life lately:


I really, really, love children. Yes, what I do is my job, and it can be hard. But when I see those little babies and toddlers, I just smile. I love being able to spend time with these little miracles that God has made. Seeing their adorable smiles, hearing their sweet laughter. I am so blessed to spend my days with these little ones.



My kids are growing up way too fast. I want them to stop. But, they won't. I'm guessing they wouldn't appreciate it too much if I just stopped feeding them. I miss them. But they are learning and growing so much, and I love seeing them so happy.


My husband works too much. Like for real. Last week, he worked every day 3am-7am, and 8am-5pm all in the same day. Then had drill all weekend. Then, he had to go in last night at 11, work till 7 at that post, then go to another at 8am-5pm. I miss him. Hopefully someday we will get some quality time together again.


I love my family. All of them. I love my parents, my siblings, my in-laws. I love my friends. I have been majorly blessed by the Lord to find some great friends, and don't know where i'd be without them.


There is nothing more valuable than a good relationship with god. The closer I become to him, the easier my life gets. I feel like a better person. I feel peace.


I am terrible at being organized. I will be missing mops on wednesday b/c I have a Dr appointment scheduled and did not realize it was the same day untill it was too late. Go me. Last mops meeting, I didn't remember untill the morning of that I was supposed to bring food. The other day? I came home fomr work/picking up jaycee from school and found that I left the door to the house open all day. Thankfully the screen door was mostly closed, but not in any way locked. Yup.
Some recent pics of the girls:
Doesn't she just look so grown up? I can't stand it! She's so gorgeous though. And so smart!
Jos can't stand to not have her picture taken too...

I volunteered to help at Jaycee's school last week, and Jos had to come with me so she ate breakfast with her. It was so cute how Jaycee was showing her how to do everything.

Love to all-Jasmin

No comments: